Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, September 24, 2020
New listings this week:
2) Tomorrow – Charlottetown Rally for Climate Action
3) September 30 is Orange Shirt Day: Every Child Matters
4) Fall Courses & 2021 New Managers Certificate Dates Confirmed!
5) First Children’s Hospice Palliative Care Day and Webinar!
6) PEIBWA Activities/News
7) PEI Breast Cancer Support Group/Info
8) CFPEI September 22, 2020 E-News
9) Chew on This 2020 is LIVE!
10) Save the Date – Roots & Shoots Returns October 28
11) PEI Status of Women Teleworking Re: COVID-19 Response
PLEASE NOTE: Events listed above may get postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with the events directly for updated information. Thank you.
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- Anderson House Needs List – September 2020
- PEIBWA Activities – September 16
- Job Opportunity: Workplace Essential Skills (WES) ABE Learning Coach – deadline Sept 25
- Charlottetown Rally for Global Climate Action Strike Day – Sept 25
- Research Participants Needed – deadline Sept 30
- Respectful Workplace Week Webinar Series: The Evolving Workplace – Sept dates
- PEIACSW Engineering Bursary for Women – Deadline is October 1
- Housing Forum – Oct 1
- Actions Femmes vous invite à son AGA et son Forum ouvert ! – 3 octobre
- Investment Readiness Program Round 2 – Community Foundation of PEI – Deadline Oct 9
- PEI Status of Women Bursaries – Deadline is October 15
- Funding Opportunity: Security Infrastructure Program (SIP) – Occasion de Financement: Le Programme d’infrastructure de sécurité (PFPIS) – deadline Oct 31
- Communities at Risk: Security Infrastructure Program / Programme de financement des projets d’infrastructure de sécurité pour les collectivités à risque – Oct 31 deadline
- Access PEI Charlottetown opening Saturday mornings until end of October
- 211 PEI Call Service is now Live and Available to All Islanders
- New Website – PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women: peistatusofwomen.ca
- PEI Status of Women Annual Report
- PEI Status of Women – Summer Submissions to the PEI Government
- Student Job Opportunity
- Research Study – Are You a Mom Who Currently Lives in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island? Have You Given Birth in the Past 6 Months?
- PEI School Lunch Program – Information and Registration
- Survey – The Nurse Practitioners (NP) Mifepristone Implementation Study
- PEI School Calendar 2020-2021
- Virtual Hub · Islands and COVID-19 Recovery Plans: Promoting Resilience and Sustainability
- PEI Museum & Heritage Foundation Podcast Links – The Hidden Island
- CyberSafe Care Website
- Child Abuse Reporting in PEI
- UPEI Professional Development
- The Learning Network at Western University Infographic: Stress, Interpersonal Violence and COVID-19
- Community Legal Information: RISE Program
- Update to Inventory of Counselling Resources for Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Sexual Assault
- Re-openings – PEI Government Website Page
- LEAF Fall 2020 Newsletter
- Need Improved Internet?