Past publications of the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women are available electronically or, when possible, in hard copy by request to [email protected] or 902-368-4510. A more complete list of past publications is in development for researchers and historians.
Examples of past publications available by request:
- Moving On: A Practical Guide for Women Leaving a Relationship (updated 2013)
A booklet-form practical guide for women leaving a relationship – the Advisory Council’s most requested resource. In French: Aller de l’avant : Guide pratique à l’intention des femmes qui décident de mettre fin à une relation, Édition 2013
- Equality Report Cards for 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2015.
- Purple Ribbon Campaign Resource Guides for Teachers (bilingual) for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
“First Hand: Arts, Crafts, and Culture Created by PEI Women of the 20th Century” is a public history project featuring Island women’s creative works in six media: basket-weaving, literary writing, mat-hooking, photography, quilting, and visual art. “First Hand” was created by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women and PEI Interministerial Women’s Secretariat to celebrate women’s history at the turn of the millennium and launched as a website/CD-ROM in 2001. A PDF version of the project was made available in October 2017 for Women’s History Month.
- First Hand: Arts, Crafts, and Culture Created by PEI Women of the 20th Century (PDF)
- De première main : l’art, l’artisanat et la culture créés par les femmes de l’Î.-P.-É. au 20e siècle (PDF)