Resources for Teachers
2021-2022 Purple Ribbon Campaign Against Violence
This year’s Purple Ribbon Campaign guide for educators has some of our most-requested resources as Google slideshows, ready for presentation from the following links:
- NEW: Power and Control v. Equality | Le pouvoir et le contrôle v. l’égalité
- What Is a Healthy Relationship? | Qu’est-ce qu’une relation saine?
- Consent Is … | Le consentement c’est …
- How to Support Survivors | Comment appuyer les survivantes
- Background: Purple Ribbon Campaign | Historique : Campagne du ruban violet
- Ways Youth Can Help … | Les jeunes peuvent aider …
Hard copies of the “Reimagining Safety” multilingual poster, Purple Ribbon Campaign bookmarks, ribbons, and badges, and purple ribbon temporary tattoos are available by request to [email protected] for contactless pickup.
Curriculum Connections: The slideshow resources for the Purple Ribbon Campaign are designed to help meet curriculum outcomes for educators in the PEI public school system. Find out more about the PEI curriculum connections.
- Grade 7 Social Studies
- Grades 8 and 9 Social Studies
- Grade 9 Health
- Family Living 621 and Family Life 421A