Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, April 15, 2021
New listings this week:
2) CFPEI News
3) Founders’ Food Hall and Market Music Series
4) Virtual Programs at the PEI Public Library Service
5) My Old Apartment Rental Registry
6) Do you have questions about #PEICOVID19 vaccines?
7) PEIBWA Activities/News
8) Did you know? We loan radon detectors – PEI Public Library Service
9) Wije’wi (We-jay-a-we): Come With Me!
10) PEI Status of Women Teleworking Re: COVID-19 Response
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
PREVIOUS LISTINGS BY TITLE
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link:
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the events listed below may be postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with events directly for updated information.
- PEIBWA Activities/News – April 7
- Chief Mary Bernard Memorial Women’s Shelter Job Opportunity – Casual/Relief Staff – deadline April 16
- “The Time of Our Lives” Seniors College Group Art Show – Apr 21-May 9
- Appointment opportunity (Member, Canadian Race Relations Foundation) – by April 26
- PEICC’s Bloom Spring Market – April 30 and May 1
- Women Resisting Extractivism Film Club – Feb – June
- In-Person Course Updates – UPEI Office of Education & Professional Development
- IWD Podcasts and Video Banner
- Dreaming of Summer? ☀
- Summer Camps at MacPhail Woods
- Service Award Presented to Debbie Langston
- Blooming House Needs List
- Community Foundation E-News
- Nuwelcom – Made-In-PEI App
- Disaggregated Data from Statistics Canada re Impact of COVID-19
- Before Grindr
- Research Study: Are You or Your Partner Expecting a Baby Sometime in the Next Two Months?
- Free Meeting Space Possibility
- ACIC Jobs | Come Work With Us – deadline April 18
- Job Opportunity: PEI Rape and Sexual Assault Centre
- Need help doing your taxes? The Community Volunteer Income Tax Program may be able to help
- New yield-to-bus rule in effect on P.E.I.