Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, June 24, 2021
New listings this week:
1) Chairs Circle 2021
2) Community Legal Information (CLI) is Moving!
3) CFPEI Announces New Endowment Fund
4) Participate in the #MyWhy social media campaign and share your vaccination story!/ Participez à la campagne de médias sociaux #MesRaisons et racontez votre histoire de vaccination !
5) Employment Opportunity – Confederation Centre of the Arts
6) Community Housing Fund applications now open
7) PEIBWA Activities/News
8) Call for Letters of Intent for United Way PEI’s Community Fund
9) PEI Status of Women E-News Is On Vacation
10) PEI Status of Women Teleworking Re: COVID-19 Response
PLEASE NOTE: Events listed above may get postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with the events directly for updated information. Thank you.
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
PREVIOUS LISTINGS BY TITLE
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the events listed below may be postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with events directly for updated information.
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link:
- PEIBWA Activities/News – June 16
- A healthier future – Parks Canada presents the Park Promise – launched June 21
- PEERS Alliance Annual General Meeting (AGM) – June 24
- Job Opportunity at Community Legal Information (CLI) – June 25 deadline
- Canada Healthy Communities Initiative – Second Round – June 25 deadline
- PEIANC Employment Opportunity: Executive Director – deadline June 30
- Opportunity for Charlottetown Youth! – July 1 deadline
- Seeking your Feedback – Gender Diversity Guidelines – July 2 deadline
- Call for applications: The Intersectoral Action Fund – Deadline July 12
- Dr. Bonnie Henry: Changemakers Speakers Series – Online Event – July 13
- Save the Date: 2021 PEI PRIDE Festival – July 18-25
- Save the Date: Sexual Assault Awareness Week, September 20-24
- Introducing our New Chairperson, Cathy Rose!
- New Council Member Welcomed at Recent Status of Women Meeting
- Research Report – Impacts of COVID-19 on Health and Safety of Migrant Workers in PEI in 2020
- Women in PEI: Statistical Review: The Fourth Edition now available
- Reminder: Anderson House Launches Texting Support Platform: New Ways to Connect
- Event in a box : Vaccination information tool kit
- More funding and supports available for Island seniors
- DiverseCity Festival – Island annual multicultural event is a go for 2021
- 2021-2022 Wellness Grant Program
- Therapeutic Touch Course Offered in July