Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, September 2, 2021
New listings this week:
1) “Recognizing Controlling Behaviour Can Save Lives” – Commentary
2) Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Prince Edward Island Survey
3) PEERS Alliance Summer Edition Newsletter
4) Do you have stories to tell? Do you identify as BIPOC?
5) Monthly Interfaith Devotional – Children, the Light of the World
6) Anti-Racism Table
7) Proposed Changes to the Prince Edward Island Employment Standards Act
8) PEIBWA Activities/News
9) 2021 Reconnect and Revive (R&R) Breast Cancer Thriver Retreat in Debert NS
10) Deadline Extended – Health Promotion Impact Grant
11) Sexual Assault Awareness Week (SAAW) and Take Back the Night (TBTN)
12) PEIFVPS Celebrating 40 Years
13) Consciousness as the Foundation of Reality
14) Is talking to kids about gender and sexuality harder these days — or is it?
15) Legal Impact Grant Program Launched – Application Deadline Announced
16) Changing Careers? Looking for Work? We can Help – Career Development Services PEI
17) Islanders, have your say!
18) Lead the Shift: Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program
19) PEI School Calendar 2021-2022
20) Back to School
21) PEI School Food Program
22) PEI Status of Women Teleworking Re: COVID-19 Response
PLEASE NOTE: Events listed above may get postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with the events directly for updated information. Thank you.
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
PREVIOUS LISTINGS BY TITLE
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the events listed below may be postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with events directly for updated information.
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link: