Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, September 8, 2022
New listings this week:
1) Zoom Lunch and Learn on Basic Income Guarantee, Tuesday, Sept. 13
2) International Day of Peace – September 21, 2022
3) Sunrise Songs for Peace – September 21, 2022
4) Breast Cancer Support Group
5) Voting in the Upcoming School Board Election is by Mail-in Ballot Only
6) PEI Transgender Network AGM via Zoom
7) Webinar: Fleeing Family Violence: Challenges for Survivors from Rural, Remote and First Nations Communities
8) Are you running for an upcoming election or thinking about running in a future election?
9) Sexual Assault Awareness Week, September 18-25, 2022
10) Programming is Back! PEERS Alliance Fall Newsletter
11) Blooming House September Needs List
12) September Programming at PEI Public Library Service
13) “Rn’R” Breast Cancer Retreat in NS
14) Voluntary Resource Council AGM
15) Women’s Network PEI is Now Accepting Applications for Their 2022 Propelle Program!
16) PEI Citizen Advocacy – Seeking Community Volunteers
17) Pan-Canadian Voice for Women’s Housing 2022 Symposium Registration is Here!
18) Atlantic Therapeutic Touch Network Self-Care Toolbox Classes
19) Reminder Funding Application Deadline – Legal Foundation of PEI: Legal Impact Grants
20) New Trauma- and Violence-Informed Resources | Nouvelles ressources sur les traumatismes et la violence
20) PEI Status of Women: In-Person Office Hours by Appointment
PLEASE NOTE: Events listed above may get postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with the events directly for updated information. Thank you.
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
PREVIOUS LISTINGS BY TITLE
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the events listed below may be postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with events directly for updated information.
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link:
- Equality Report Card 2022 Launched Today – March 24
- Equality Report Card Launch Recording
- Commentary: Setting the grade for gender equality in P.E.I.
- IWD Podcasts – Breaking the Bias
- Centennial Celebration of Women Getting the Vote Event – May 7 Livestream Video Available For Viewing
- Chairs Circle June Gathering
- Running for Municipal Government: Some Tips and Tricks
- New Addictions Extended Care facility supporting more Island women in their recovery