Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, June 8, 2023
New listings this week:
1) Support Trans Kids! A Rally This Friday, 12-1pm
2) Survey is now OPEN – Experiences of Unpaid Caregivers on PEI
3) Tonight: Meet & Greet – Women In Construction
4) Your Bridge to Filipino Heritage
5) Walk and Roll Week 2023 is on its way!
6) Webinar – Supporting Black Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
7) PRIDE PEI 2023 – PRIDE PEI Community Capacity Survey
8) Volunteer Opportunity | Board of Directors – PEIRSAC
9) Annual National Indigenous Peoples Day
10) Sexting Only With Consent! New Infographic
11) DiverseCity Multicultural Festival
12) 211 PEI is Your Front Door to Support
13) PEI Status of Women: Office Hours/ Condition féminine de l’Î.-P.-É : Heures d’ouverture
PLEASE NOTE: Events listed above may get postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with the events directly for updated information. Thank you.
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
PREVIOUS LISTINGS BY TITLE
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the events listed below may be postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with events directly for updated information.
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link:
- 211 PEI – Help Starts Here!
- Duty to Report to Child Protection in PEI
- Health PEI Mental Health & Addictions Access Line 24/7
- PEIBWA News and Activities – May 31
- June is National Indigenous History Month
- STEAM PEI’s Ocean Week Event – June 10
- Gender-Affirming Community Closet – June 10
- LAMP Annual Education Program – June 11
- Book Launch: Unhistoric Acts: Inside the Women’s Movement on PEI with Author Dianne Porter – June 15
- Early bird passes for P.E.I. National Park available online April 1, 2023 – ends June 15
- Assemblée générale annuelle 2023 – 17 juin
- You’re Invited! Community Forum on Homelessness in Charlottetown, PEI – June 19
- Art Exhibition by Mari Basiletti – runs until June 23
- Islanders reminded to reapply to Provincial Dental Care Program before June 30, 2023
- Opportunity to Participate: Help Us Improve Youth Access to Contraception
- Family Violence and the Law
- Research Opportunity Exercise Oncology Lab @ UofT
- Professional Development Courses at UPEI
- Pan-Canadian Voice for Women’s Housing Symposium Registration is Open – Apply Soon
- Funding Opportunities and Announcements – Federal Anti-Racism Secretariat
- Blooming House – Applications Open – Join our fundraising committee!
- Projet de recherche: LE PARCOURS DES FEMMES FRANCOPHONES AYANT SUBI DE LA VIOLENCE FONDÉE SUR LE GENRE À L’ÎLE-DU-PRINCE-ÉDOUARD.
- New Backgrounder: Domestic Homicide, Gender-Related Homicide, and Femicide: Making Sense of the Terms
- The River Clyde Pageant – Calling all singers, vocalists, music lovers and enthusiasts
- Women’s Network Wants Your Feedback
- Blooming House – May Impact Month
- Change starts with YOU