Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, September 14, 2023
New listings this week:
1) Introducing Trish Altass, New Research Coordinator at the PEI Status of Women!
2) Tomorrow – Thirty Years of IRSA Celebration – Join us as we celebrate our 30th anniversary!
3) PEI Public Library Service Programming for September
4) Assessing the Canadian Governments’ Actions in Response to the MMIWG2S+ Genocide
5) Have your say until September 21st! Consultation on Safe Long-Term Care in Canada
6) PEI Human Rights Job Opportunities
7) PEIBWA Activities and Events
8) BIPOC USHR AGM
9) Treaty Day MAWIO’MI
10) Acknowledge the link between GBV and mass casualties
11) Vital Conversations Survey: Quality of Life and Well-Being on PEI after Fiona
12) Funding applications are now open for the United Way of PEI Fund!
13) 70 Mile Coastal Yard Sale
14) Registration is NOW OPEN for the Creating Collective Care Conference!
15) Some Emergency Numbers
16) 211 PEI Supports
17) PEI Status of Women: Office Hours/ Condition féminine de l’Î.-P.-É : Heures d’ouverture
PLEASE NOTE: Events listed above may get postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with the events directly for updated information. Thank you.
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
PREVIOUS LISTINGS BY TITLE
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the events listed below may be postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with events directly for updated information.
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link:
- Global Climate Strike – Charlottetown – Sept 15
- Sexual Assault Awareness Week – Sept 17-23, 2023
- CFPEI Annual Gala Fundraising Dinner – Sept 20
- Ride for Refugee – Hosted by Blooming House – Sept 23
- PEI Touch A Truck 2023! – Sept 24
- Restorative Justice Program Facilitator Recruitment – deadline Sept 29
- Save the Date – Join United Way PEI for United By Song! – Oct 19
- Women in Leadership Bursary – deadline is Nov 1
- Past Chairpersons Consultation on Caregiving
- New Program – Justice Avenues Provides Free Legal Advice for Racialized People
- Gender-Based Violence Research by Actions Femmes IPE
- News Alert: Changes to Expand Francophone Mobility Program // Alerte: Changements au programme Mobilité francophone
- Recruiting for Low-Risk Cervical Cancer Study
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution Beginning in December 2023
- Please Help Find Summer Dawn Kneebone, Missing Since Early August
- 2022-2023 PEI Status of Women Annual Report
- Three PEI Status of Women Bursaries Are Available – Deadline is October 16th This Year
- PEIACSW Engineering Bursary for Women
- Save the Date! Creating Collective Care: Caring for Organizations & Each Other
- Mental Health & Addictions Supports
- PEERS Fall Newsletter!
- Trade HERizons Fall 2023
- Our Landing Place – Affordable Queer Affirming Therapy Program
- Free school supplies for Island students
- Fall School Food Lunch program starting September 11, Summer Food Program wraps up on August 31
- PEI Fight for Affordable Housing has launched a tenant newsletter!
- Save the Dates: Upcoming Webinar Series
- Breast Cancer and Lymphedema Support/Education Groups
- Upcoming Professional Development Programming Fall 2023/Winter 2024