Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, November 16, 2023
New listings this week:
1) Purple Ribbon Campaign 2023-2024
2) Youth Opportunity to Join Commission on the Status of Women Session 68 – deadline to apply Nov 19
3) Peace Circle
4) Have you signed up for the Creating Collective Care Conference?
5) Take Action Now! Join our advocacy campaign to end sexual violence on campus
6) CFPEI E-Newsletter
7) Join us online to find out how you can make your voice heard when it comes to decisions about housing in your community!
8) PEIBWA Events and News
9) Invitation to the IGH Listening Tour Townhall with Atlantic Canada | Invitation à la Série de consultations de l’ISFH pour les provinces de l’Atlantique
10) Group retirement savings plan for non-profit employees
11) Parades and Some Holiday Happenings
12) PEI Status of Women: Office Hours/ Condition féminine de l’Î.-P.-É : Heures d’ouverture
PLEASE NOTE: Events listed above may get postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with the events directly for updated information. Thank you.
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
PREVIOUS LISTINGS BY TITLE
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the events listed below may be postponed or possibly cancelled. Please always check with events directly for updated information.
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link:
- 2023-2024 Purple Ribbon Campaign Against Violence
- Join the IRSA Women’s Circle (Summerside Edition) – Nov 9-Dec 14
- How are mobility practitioners incorporating equity into their work? – Nov 17
- Voluntary Resource Council Fundraiser and Volunteer Awards – Nov 18
- Annual Festive Wreath Exhibition – drop off Nov 18 and 19
- IRSA PEI Alternate Career Day 2023 – Nov 21
- National Grief & Bereavement Day 2023: Reach Out, Support the Grief Journey – Nov 21
- Better Transit Now! Nov 21
- Provocation – A Play – Nov 23-25
- Celebration of Learning on November 23
- Actions Femmes – Restorative Weekend Event – November 24–26
- Seeking input from people at greater risk of chronic disease: Live Well PEI Website Evaluation by Nov 24
- New Date for the Charlottetown Library Community Clothing and Book Swap – Plus More! – Nov 25
- 31st Annual Daniel O’Hanley Memorial Lecture – Nov 26
- Sign the Petition for a Guaranteed Basic Income – by Nov 27
- 3rd Annual Peter Jaffe Lecture on Ending Domestic Violence – Livestream – Nov 28
- CFPEI Launches PEI Gives – Giving Tuesday Campaign – Nov 28
- Neurobiology of Trauma – Dr. Lori Haskell Training – Nov 28 and 29
- Nominations Open for PEI Annual Heritage Awards! – Deadline Dec 1
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution Beginning in December 2023
- Apply to the PEI Climate Challenge Fund – Dec 4 deadline
- Fall workshops for seniors on financial information, seniors benefits
- Resources on Addressing and Preventing Gender-based Violence on Canadian Campuses
- Atlantic Tuition Waiver Project
- Facts Over Fear Campaign
- The Seniors Navigator in PEI
- End the Misuse of Non-Disclosure Agreements! Informed Choices for Survivors of Gender-Based Violence – Backgrounder
- Acknowledge the link between GBV and mass casualties – Recording
- Registration is NOW OPEN for the Creating Collective Care Conference!
- CLI Survey – Caregiver Feedback – Cyberbullying
- Join the Fight to End Renovictions, Once and For All
- Addressing Technology-Facilitated Gender-Based Violence
- Have you registered for your free library card yet?
- Care Giver Support – Hospice PEI
- New Brief – Mothering in the Context of Intimate Partner Violence: Realities and Resilience
- Osteoporosis – New Canadian Guideline
- New Issue-Based Newsletter! Building Survivor Leadership Capacity
- Blooming House Top 5 Items on the Needs List
- Supporting crisis hotlines across the country
- Blueprint for Transformation: The 2023 Report of the National Advisory Council on Poverty
- Are you signed up for the Community Sector Network of PEI Newsletter?
- ACTIONS FEMMES – Research Project
- ABC Music & Me! By Kindermusik
- “Moving Beyond the Binary: The Video” is Here! – Legal Information Society of NS
- Registration is Open for January Trade HERizons Cohort
- PEI Public Library Service November Programs
- Equal Futures Network – Introducing our new report: The Power of Coalitions! | Découvrez notre nouveau rapport : Le pouvoir des coalitions!